- June 19, 2017
- Posted by: Travis
- Category: Health Insurance
2018 Health Savings Account Adjusted Amounts
HSA – Compatible High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Minimum Required Deductible
- Self-Only HDHP coverage: $1350
- Family HDHP coverage:$2700
In 2018, plans where the individual deductible is less than $2,700 will be considered an aggregate deductible, meaning the entire family deductible must be satisfied before benefits for any covered person under the policy will be paid.
HSA-Compatible HDHP Out-Of-Pocket Maximum
- Self-Only HDHP coverage: $6650
- Family HDHP coverage:13,300
HSA Contribution Limits
- Individuals with self-only HDHP coverage:$3450
- Individuals with family HDHP coverage:$6900
HSA Catch-up Contribution Limits
The catch-up contribution limit for HSA-eligible individuals age 55 or older remains at $1,000 for 2018.
The IRS release can be viewed at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rp-17-37.pdf.