AGENCY SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Now Hiring: An AMAZING Licensed Insurance Specialist to join our family!
As the Marketing & Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Client Experience
- Client Policy Reviews
- New Customer Welcome campaigns
- Managing Client Emergency Contacts
- Client Claims Processing
- Managing Policy Endorsement Processes
- Enhancing current and building new Mortgage Broker Relationships
To succeed in this role, you must be Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic, Well-Organized, Solid Administrative Skills, Technology orientated with a Do-It-Now Attitude.
You will work directly with our personal lines accounts to provide them with a memorable customer experience. This includes all areas of customer service, including discussing coverage and risk management concepts.
- Schedule and conduct client account reviews
- Assist clients with purchasing better limits or coverages as needed
- Gather and validate customer contact info with each interaction
- Handle billing issues
- Handle various underwriting, rewriting and coverage situations that occur in the agency
- Efficiently update client records & notes in all agency management tools and systems
- Manage & Verify endorsement requests were processed correctly by the processing team
- Follow the conversations, process workflow steps, and agency guidelines for servicing a client and conducting policy reviews
- Send E-signature forms to clients, verify forms were returned and submitted to the correct entities, and properly filed for retrieval if necessary in management system
- Scan and file customer and prospect records, forms, documents
- Run Audits and reports as necessary
You will work with our advisors, especially in placement of new business and with carriers on all areas of a client’s account.
Responsibilities and Duties
Complete details and day-to-day activities are provided in our Agency Procedure Manual.
You will be measured on the following Key Performance Indicators
- Suspenses in AMS must be handled and closed within 48 hours
- A minimum 90% annual retention of your book of business
- Minimum score of 90 on Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Average 10% annual growth in total book of business
- Minimum of 4 account rounding sales per month
Qualifications And Skills
You will utilize your current skills in addition to training provided by our agency.
- Current Insurance License
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ezlynx Management System
- Carrier Portals
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Ability To Follow Agency Procedures
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Understanding technology is critical - we rely on technology and automation to build our client experience
- Amazing personality with the ability to play well with others.
- A Natural Desire to help our clients and prospects
- Comfortable with prospecting conversations
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Willingness to meet sales goals
- A Dedicated Workspace at Home
How We Work
- We offer Competitive pay Hourly (or Salary if qualified) + Enhanced Pay
- Work from home office hours are from 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday
- Observation of Federal Holidays
- Fun work environment is flexible and fun