Get Better Workers Compensation Insurance
KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES PROTECTED.
At Beacon Point Insurance our staff are Workers Compensation Advisors.
What does that mean for your business?
Beacon Point understands the value of good employees. We know that your day-to-day operations depend on their hard work, expertise, and dedication, and if you supply them with quality benefits and plans, they can work with the peace of mind assurance that they’re properly protected.
But should an accident happen, having the right Workers Compensation plan from Beacon Point can allow your business to ensure payments and cover expenses if an employee is injured from a work-related accident. Injuries can range from car accidents and back injuries to equipment malfunctions and, in some unfortunate cases, death.
Workers Compensation can cover financial obligations such as:
- An injured employee’s medical expenses/treatment
- The replacement of lost wages from injury time off
If your business does not offer Workers Compensation, serious injuries that occur on the job could lead to an employee suing your company for damages. That’s why it’s important to discuss your options with a specialist at Beacon Point Insurance Group who can help you find the right coverage options for all your business needs. We use our own 4CORE Risk Management process to assess all of your potential risks.
Contact us today
Beacon Point provides our client with the following key services to help reduce the cost of workers compensation premiums.
- 3 year look back. We can have your current workers compensation policy reviewed for proper classifications and review your last 3 audits to assure you didn’t pay more than you should have. The best part is getting a check back for any over payment you may have made!
- Modification Factor review. I bet you didn’t know that many workers compensation modification factors are not correct and more errors are not in your favor! As we have these corrected we also secure the refunds from any over payments you may have made. We can go back a full 3 years!
- Illness and Injury Prevention Plan!
- OSHA compliant training.
- Return to work programs.
- First Aid program.
- Modification factor forecasting. Know what next years modification factor will be now! Know you trend and where you are heading and what can be done to reduce your modification factor!
- Giving you the power of knowledge to reduce the cost of your workman’s compensation policy!
Review the section in our research section on the 5 steps to reduce the cost of your workers compensation insurance!
Get Your Workers Comp Insurance Proposal Today!
Start comparing coverage for your home today with Beacon Point Insurance.
Other Insurance Services
It's simple and easy, and you can rest assured that you'll be receiving the quality information and advice for our advisors.
Why wait? Get started now and start making savings on your home insurance.
For your home insurance quote, you'll need the basic details of your property type, and the zip code. This helps us begin assessing the kind of coverage suitable for your home.
Don't forget that Beacon Point Insurance can also help with a range of other personal insurance services. This includes:
We can also help you find the best quote for medicare and health insurance policies. We can work with you to combine insurance to help you make savings.
Not a Client?
Request A Proposal
One of our insurance advisors will reach out to you to review your information and present you with a unique insurance solution, making sure you and your business are better covered for the unpredictable. There’s no obligation, just good-old-fashioned advice.