Beacon Point Insurance Partner
As a Safeco Insurance Agent, we know you have many choices for auto & home insurance. We’ll help you understand your insurance coverage and options. Call (816)254-6100 or click the button below for a Safeco Insurance proposal.
Safeco offers a wide variety of personal insurance products for you and your entire family, including auto, home, umbrella, watercraft and more. The Safeco Package – which bundles your auto and home coverage together – offers the best combination of savings, convenience, and coverage available.
Products Offered By Safeco Insurance
Safeco Home Insurance
Protect your home the way it protects you by choosing the property insurance coverage that meets your needs.
Safeco Auto Insurance
Get protection that can give you peace of mind when you’re on the road.
Depending on the coverage you select, Safeco auto policies can include:
- Property damage liability
- Bodily injury liability
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical payments
- Personal injury protection
- Roadside assistance
Safeco Boat Insurance
With Safeco boat insurance, your watercraft will be protected when it’s afloat and when it’s out of the water.
Standard boat insurance from Safeco includes, up to your policy limits:
- Agreed value for total losses. When you buy a policy, you and Safeco will agree on a value for your boat or other watercraft. This value is what Safeco will pay after a covered total loss or theft. That way, there is no complicated formula about the value of your boat at the time of loss.
- Personal effects. Your property—such as fishing poles, safety equipment and water skis—is overed up to an agreed-upon amount with Safeco Insurance.
- Physical damage. If your boat or watercraft, its motor or attached equipment are damaged by a covered loss, your policy may help with the necessary repairs or replacements.
- Liability. If someone is injured on your boat, liability coverage may help pay the medical expenses that result.
- The area around you. If your boat is damaged due to a covered peril within 75 miles of the U.S. coastline, it’s still protected by your policy.
- Fuel spill and wreckage removal. Safeco policies include expenses related to cleaning up fuel spills and the removal of wreckage.
Safeco Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle insurance helps protect you and your bike. Learn more about motorcycle insurance and get a free quote today.
Safeco Recreational Vehicles Insurance
Safeco Classic Car Insurance
Safeco Landlord Insurance
Protect your property investment with insurance coverage designed for rental property owners.
Safeco Umbrella Insurance
This liability coverage may go above and beyond your car and home insurance policies to help protect you from unexpected events.
Safeco Condo Insurance
Your condo association may have insurance, but your individual unit has its own coverage needs. Condo insurance protects your personal property and liability.
Safeco Renters Insurance
Many renters believe that they will be protected by their landlords’ insurance policies, but this is not the case. Your landlord’s policy covers only the structure of the building, so if a tornado destroys your complex—and your belongings—you’ll have to foot the bill to repair or replace everything you had in your place. However, if you have Safeco renters insurance, you have protection, up to your policy limits, for:
- Your belongings. If your possessions are stolen or damaged, your policy could cover repairs and replacements.
- Additional living expenses. If your place is damaged by fire or another covered loss and you’re unable to live in it while repairs are being made, your Safeco policy may help cover expenses accrued in the meantime, including hotel and restaurant bills.
- Liability. If someone is injured on your property, your Safeco Insurance coverage may help pay for the necessary medical costs that result.
Safeco Jewelry Insurance
From jewelry to collectibles, you may have more valuables than you realize. And your home insurance policy may not provide the coverage you need.
Safeco ATV Insurance
Safeco wants you to enjoy your ride without constantly fretting over your insurance. With Safeco, you can personalize your coverage to include:
- Property damage and bodily injury liability. If you cause an accident that damages another person’s property or injures someone other than your passenger, these coverages—mandatory in most states—may help, according to your policy limits. Separate guest passenger liability also is generally required.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist. If you’re in a collision with a motorist who either doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough, Safeco may help with expenses, up to your policy limits.
- Safety apparel replacement. If your safety apparel is lost, stolen or damaged during an accident, this coverage may provide you with up to $1,000 per person to replace helmets, gloves, boots and jackets.
Safeco Golfcart Insurance
Safeco Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance covers pet health for dogs and cats, including wellness, accidents, and more. Learn more about pet insurance and get a free quote today.
Safeco Home Warranty
Safeco Insurance FAQ
FREE RISK REVIEW
We are here to give you real insurance advice while doing everything we can to save you money.
By collaborating with our agents, on average, most if not all of our clients improve their insurance protection for the same or less money .